I have 1 million bloodpoints (finally) how should I spend them?
What should I do with 1 million bps? Spend on one character or divide evenly?
What should I do with 1 million bps? Spend on one character or divide evenly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would spend them on the killer/survivor that would help me farm for bp in the future.
Currently, I try to prestige Huntress & Plag. I use best add-on, offer on Huntress to gain money while leveup Plag level. After I use all best Huntress stuffs, I will prestige Huntress. Then I use best add-on, offer on Plag to gain money while levelup Huntress.
Trapper & Spirit are my main to use (start playing killer with them), its too late to prestige them. I already have all perks on them.