How do I report?

I know you can do the in-game report, but I want to know where I can send video/proof footage of the player in question.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • βLAKE said:

    I know you can do the in-game report, but I want to know where I can send video/proof footage of the player in question.

    Go here support.deadbydaylight.com , summit a ticket and choose additional report information 
  • @βLAKE said:
    I know you can do the in-game report, but I want to know where I can send video/proof footage of the player in question.

    Upload video to youtube and post the link in that ingame report thing

  • @MikeStev said:
    βLAKE said:

    I know you can do the in-game report, but I want to know where I can send video/proof footage of the player in question.

    Go here support.deadbydaylight.com , summit a ticket and choose additional report information 

    Reports being sent to the support are being ignored, at least thats what I was told the last time :wink:

  • Master said:

    @MikeStev said:
    βLAKE said:

    I know you can do the in-game report, but I want to know where I can send video/proof footage of the player in question.

    Go here support.deadbydaylight.com , summit a ticket and choose additional report information 

    Reports being sent to the support are being ignored, at least thats what I was told the last time :wink:

    Not after they added new members. 
  • Ah. I guess there is a bug because when I press on the category of the in-game report, the game automatically submits the report.