Are totem spawns on the devs to do list?

As it stands 'high risk, high reward' mentality doesn't actually fit, seeing as most lit totems pop in under a minute. Many totem locations are simply out in the open for half the map to see, or they spawn on a gen/hook, or survivors spawn on it when the match begins. Hex totems, aside from NOED and Haunted Grounds, don't feel helpful at all, most of the time.

I'd personally like an overhaul on totems themselves, where a destroyed lit totem respawns on another dull totem, with tweaks depending on the Hex. But that's just an idea. I'd really just want a rework of spawn locations first, so my Hex's are given at least some impact in the game before breaking.

Comments

  • If totems get harder to find then NOED needs a nerf.

  • I think that'll be addressed as they update the maps. The totem spawns have been better in their newer maps (New Lery's, Dead Dawg Saloon, Silent Hill map) so I think it's being done alongside those updates, which means it may just be a matter of time at this point.