Looking for some survivor mains to play with

Hello i am a relatively new player, i know how the game works ive been watching streamers play it for a few months, just now got around to playing the game, i am almost rank 16, looking for some peeps to play with, discord : Neehko#0385

Comments

  • Well I am always happy to bring non-toxic Dead by Daylight players together. I can invite you to my Steam group "The Dead by Daylight Campfire" sometime later today.

    My profile name on Steam is "Peasant" and my icon is Tobin from Fire Emblem: Echoes. I hope to invite you soon. 
  • There is a section called looking for players :wink:

  • Stewart is that you?
  • thanks guys lol i didnt know there was that section haha

  • also i never found your steam profile thousands of people had peasant lmao

  • @Neehko said:
    also i never found your steam profile thousands of people had peasant lmao

    Well to your credit you found it relatively quickly.