Why havent I got the new even costumes?
I've been logging on and haven't seen any new costumes but it shows we are supposed to be getting them anyone else have this problem?
Tagged:
Mod
I've been logging on and haven't seen any new costumes but it shows we are supposed to be getting them anyone else have this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're not announced but do get put into your inventory. They're brown items so if you have a lot of cosmetics for Claudette/looking at the rarer stuff for Deathslinger you won't see them right away.
The event oufits pieces are being unlocked on certain days. Check if you got the outfit pieces on the days you logged in. You can find the info on that here: https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/4th-anniversary-event
As long as you logged in on those days you should be getting them.
Do I have until the end of the day July 2nd to get the hat for Claudette? I just logged in and did not see it
Each Reward is active for 48 hours beginning and ending at 11:00 AM EST. Log in before 11:00 AM EST on the last day an item is available to claim your reward!