will we get 2x bloodpoints in this event?
maybe the last 3 days of the event, it would be cool
maybe the last 3 days of the event, it would be cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was wondering this as well. It happened last year if I remember right.
No, the schedule explained everything
I'd be fine with not getting one if the damn cakes weren't bugged for 5 days.
Probably not. I wish double BP was more common. I can't even remember when the last 2xBP was..
@not_Queen
Maybe? Why are the devs so stingy about double blood points? The grind is bad enough with the amount of perks and characters in this game already