After being hooked, I've been randomly teleported.

  1. Play Dead by Daylight on PC.
  2. Get captured by the killer.
  3. While he's getting you to a hook, wiggle. If you have your wiggle bar status like 99% and you get hooked at the exact same time, this happens. It teleports you randomly.

In my case, the killer got me, he got me near the hook, I had my wiggle bar status nearly full, but the killer hooked me. The strange thing is that for a fraction of time it showed me that I escaped, but instantly teleported me outside hooked.

BONUS :

  1. A survivor tried to unhook me outside, but he couldn't. So he ran to the basement where I was originally hooked, and unhooked me but in that moment, I still was outside, of course unhooked.
  2. When you're in that teleported state, you can't try to unhook yourself. It was my first time on hook, but I think if this will happen in your second hook, you'll probably woudn't have the option to struggle.
20200628201051_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments