[PC]Deathslinger gets bloodpoints when running Forced Penance, and a survivor takes a Protection hit
This might be intentional, but the text that appears is obviously wrong regardless.
Clip too show how to do it and what happens, but for clarities sake:
Bloodpoints awarded when shooting a survivor and triggering a protection hit with the Deathslingers power, The Reedemer, while the perk Forced Penance is being used. Text showing seems too be a placeholder, indicating that it might not be intentional too begin with. You also get the same scoring event when hitting them again, even when the other survivor is gone.
Dead by Daylight Taget med GeForce.gif
Comments
The gif doesn't play for me, Chuppar. I believe I know the bug you've experienced, though.
The bug is a +300 Deviousness score event which reads: SCORE_K20_FORCEDPENANCEPROTECTIONHIT
It appears the issue lies with the perk rather than the particular Killer. Screenshots below.
I was so focused on it working on the inital hit with the gun, that I didn't even think too check if it worked on the other killers. Thanks for adding more info about this!