PC - Legion, Iridescent Button, broken pallet bugged.

When using the Iridescent Button add-on after I vaulted a pallet. The killer shack pallet broke but it was only just for me. Survivors couldn't vault or move past the broken pallet and I could. After game when asked they said the pallet was visible to them.

Now I'll try to describe how I remember the steps it took:

Step 1 : Play as Legion, public match, map The McMillan Estate I think, don't know which part.

Step 2 : Activate Frenzy, chase Dwight.

Step 3 : Hit Dwight when he was vaulting the pallet.

Step 4 : Vaulted the pallet, breaking it due to using Iridescent Button.

Step 5: After some time I was chasing Nancy in the same area.

Step 6: Noticed she was standing still in the doorway where the pallet was broken (on my screen).

Step 7: Thought she gave up or something, hit her because the pallet was dropped for me and then I walked trough the doorway normally. After game she said she couldn't move.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Legion
  • Perks played - Discordance (level 1), Pop Goes the Weasel (level 1), Thanatophobia (level 2), Barbecue & Chili (level 2)
  • Map - The McMillan Estate realm, don't remember which stage.
  • Frequency of the issue - Happen once, didn't tried it again.
  • Time - Game played today (28.06.2020) around 10 AM UTC +2.
Tagged: Pending

Comments