It's a friggin great game, I play it with my friend a lot. I bought all the DLCs for both me and her(Christmas gift for her) when they were on sale. We still are on the Island though and we've been playing for a while, lol. The only thing I hate is that you can't make all wild dinos level 1 at base so that everything is balanced based on the dino you're playing and not whether it's an extremely overpowered level or not. Found SOMEWHAT of a work around, but it's not perfect.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a friggin great game, I play it with my friend a lot. I bought all the DLCs for both me and her(Christmas gift for her) when they were on sale. We still are on the Island though and we've been playing for a while, lol. The only thing I hate is that you can't make all wild dinos level 1 at base so that everything is balanced based on the dino you're playing and not whether it's an extremely overpowered level or not. Found SOMEWHAT of a work around, but it's not perfect.