Event crowns?
So I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I play DBD on Xbox and just last night I had made 3 successful attempts to get the crown for Steve Harrington yet when I go to customizations he doesn't seem to have access but my friend playing Nea and also getting the crown got it first try. So is the whole crown thing just a maybe if you get it and survive the trail? Or does Steve just not have a crown?
Edit: Thanks for the explanation homies
Comments
Licensed characters do not receive the crowns.
Steve can't get a crown because he's a licensed character, only non-licensed characters can get crowns.
Thank you
I guess this answers my question to my post I just made. People are not reading and just grabbing the crown without doing research to who can and cannot get the crown. Now this explains why I am competing with people playing Nancy, Steve, and Laurie and other licensed characters when in the end they cannot even get it. I see so many licensed characters the past few days racing other players to it only to grab it and I laugh because I am like you just screwed you both over. Read news in all the new updates and events. I started to because I use to miss big notes like that as well. I am not trying to be mean and I know the feeling because I actually got the crown twice with Jake and escaped and still do not got it but he is a original character. =(