Cakes ain't working y'all!!
I brought cake to the party but only I ate off of the slice? I thought I was gonna share. But you just can't trust me, I guess! ๐
I brought cake to the party but only I ate off of the slice? I thought I was gonna share. But you just can't trust me, I guess! ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs have admitted that the cakes aren't working properly. There will be a hotfix coming later next week but until then they've extended the event through the middle of July and it will bring with it a blood point bonus.
Learn to share.