Today's Strength: The Executioner
For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293
For this example, we got: The Executioner
How good do you rate him at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
It's been more than fine so far.
Not fantastic map pressure, but not bad.
That anti loop ability alone makes him a very solid killer.
Yet to face a great one, and yet to die against one after the first day.
The longer hes out the easier it gets to avoid his line attack and even abuse it to extend the chase hugely for 1 missed attack, it's just like death slinger..a few of us saw he was mediocre from day 1 but nobody wanted to listen till they realized why we said that..already high rank survivors pretty much rarely get hit outside animation locks..could use either improved controls or a slightly better line attack
Pros:
Cons:
I think Pyramid Head is a decent Killer, but the difficulty of playing him will probably push players away. I know if I wasn't trying to level every character in the game up, I would have given up after the first day. After playing him for a bit, he's definitely strong, but his powers are very situational.