The Buff Bubba Truly Needs
More survivor skin masks but with a touch. Having the ability to have the hat/ demented skin on while equiped (or least one of em)
Imagine having a Steve mask with his sailor hat. That would make my day.
More survivor skin masks but with a touch. Having the ability to have the hat/ demented skin on while equiped (or least one of em)
Imagine having a Steve mask with his sailor hat. That would make my day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be the only face I wore
Dude right hahaha. I mean having a really creepy head skin with a makeshift cosmetic on it for any of his masks would take it to the next level
Yeah, I agree. But you know...."No Licensed Players."
Would be nice to get a Feng Face, Yui Face, Jane Face, David etc.
To be honest I really just want them to show Bubba some love. I recently started to play him and truthfully I'm having so much fun.