Sadness
I just realised I have been taking another big break from this game. Like always. It might be affected by the fact that I can't play this game too much without it getting at least a bit stale, which to be fair is with any game. But I'd say the main reason for that is the ridiculous, absolutely laughable sound in the game. How on earth do you break the game's sound and still not fix it 6 months later?
I might be a bit too hard on the devs though, if other games have seen similar problems. I just haven't seen any game with such a problem yet, so maybe some people can point out other games with similar sound problems? Otherwise the sound bugs are nothing but a fair and serious criticism towards this game that really needs to be taken more serious.
Sound is crucial to killers and it just doesn't really exist at the moment, which is quite hilarious when I think about it.
Comments
Well, due to them not having a huge team like other companies, and the situations are endless if it causes or not, but it doesn't happen all the time, then it's going to take a while to discover what is the first step to activate the bug as if you were trying to abuse it. And then they have to look for a second step, and third, and so on up until they replicate it.
If you do leave, goodluck in whatever you go onto next. Hope to see you back soon.
Well I'm certaionly not leaving, I'm just not playing this game a lot anymore. I do get that it is a complicated problem, but one that is existent for 6 months now, and it's just so frusttrating to deal with.
I really just wish the devs would skip one chapter and focus on bug fixes and the health of the game.