Flashlight only flashes the Floor
This bug happens to me basically every other game and I heard from many people that it is a bug that is only happening on Dwight
When using a flashlight I can only flash the floor infront of me. I can not aim the flashlight in any way which makes using Flashlights impossible to me since I only play with Dwight.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I think the bug can happen to Zarina too.
Same thing happening to me. Dwight seems to be bugged in a few ways. When he is searching the Pig's trap boxes or cleansing one of Demogorgon's portals he only uses one hand.
It happened to me 6 time until I had a enough, so I posted a bug on the feed
Nope just tested it, Zarina is fine
Yeah I did realize the one handed thing aswell but since it is not gamebreaking I didn't think of mentioning it. I can't tell you how many times ive been standing infront of a killer breaking a pallet flashlighting the floor infront of them to then get smacked down ^^
Would be lovely if a Dev could read this and tell me if there will be a fix any time soon ? I would love to do the archive quests where I need to blind the killer but I can't use flashlights on dwight.
duplicate https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/165073/flashlight-direction-bug