Diversion pebble vanishing through walls.

I don't know if that is bug but I think it is. In my opinion Diverse pebble should bounce from the walls or something. I know that when pebble is vanishing through walls it's eaasier to use but it's not real.

Comments

  • I don't know if that is bug but I think it is. In my opinion Diverse pebble should bounce from the walls or something. I know that when pebble is vanishing through walls it's eaasier to use but it's not real.

    I would say it’s because it will get abused and the killer pelted with pebbles the whole match 
  • lyric said:

    I don't know if that is bug but I think it is. In my opinion Diverse pebble should bounce from the walls or something. I know that when pebble is vanishing through walls it's eaasier to use but it's not real.

    I would say it’s because it will get abused and the killer pelted with pebbles the whole match 
    It can only be used once
  • It should work more than once. Maybe increase the cooldown.