The Spirit spring outfit skin

I totally missed the anniversary contest by like... 3 days. Lol, oh well here is an outfit that I would love to see for Rin.

I'm not entirely sure how to hide an image under a tag, so hopefully the pictures are not too large.

spring_cat_rin.png

and

melon_cat_rin.png

Thoughts and opinions? Oh and I own nothing and give my permission for anyone in power to use my art blah blah~

EDIT: Adding a fast and slightly sloppy third picture! This one is with a normal skin tone because I wanted to see it.

mint_cat_rin.png

hana bokken.png

Bokken are wooden swords that when placed into the scabbard appear to be seamless. The kanji is flower, because what sweet university girlie-type doesn't want a flower sword?

ART! *shakes fist*

rin button2.png

A more anime rendered style of RIn and her sword. :0

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I would prefer it with a human color skin instead of the blue one. Great design any way.

  • @Avilgus said:

    I would prefer it with a human color skin instead of the blue one. Great design any way.

    Thanks! :)

    The skin is blue because thats the color my color picked up when I was trying to grab it from a screenshot. Mostly I was just trying to get a base done for her that kinda looked similar to what she actually is.

    But yeah I think she would look great regular skin color, I might go in and see if I can edit a third picture together.

  • It looks great, an outfit like that for her would be so adorable ;v;

  • @Zane said:

    It looks great, an outfit like that for her would be so adorable ;v;

    Thank you! I agree, Rin deserves all of the adorable outfits. ;3;

    Added a third picture, it's uh, slightly sloppy but I wanted to see what she might look like with normal skin. The green is def intentional. Like zombie moss or something. Yes.

  • @1anioh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1391074#Comment_1391074

    Thank you! I agree, Rin deserves all of the adorable outfits. ;3;

    Added a third picture, it's uh, slightly sloppy but I wanted to see what she might look like with normal skin. The green is def intentional. Like zombie moss or something. Yes.

    OMG THATS SO ADORABLEEE! they literally need to do this

  • Added more art! A concept for her sword and an actual portrait picture. It's missing her gloves but I worked so hard on the hands that the thought of putting gloves on filled me with despair. Ok, lots of love, bye.

  • Wow! I really like the idea! You did an awesome job! :)

  • @Miraak said:

    Wow! I really like the idea! You did an awesome job! :)

    Thank you! ๐Ÿ’™ I don't what it is about Rin but every time I'm violently murdered by her all I can think about is how cold she must be in those linen strips.