Legion tips
I'm aware of Legion's infamy within the community, but I'm still interested in learning how to play them regardless. Are there any tips I should know of?
I'm aware of Legion's infamy within the community, but I'm still interested in learning how to play them regardless. Are there any tips I should know of?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll agree with all of these except 3 and 4 (4 is more personal preference).
It's actually slower to use your power for travel if you don't get a hit due to the stun, and you're better off walking.
As for Tip 4, I personally prefer stun duration add ons. Even though the best ones only decrease it by a second, they're great.