The Gateau Cake does not work (even if i offer it)
Everyone else seems to be getting double BP but me. Not only does it not stack but I dont get any BP at all even if i were to be the one offering it. Halp pls
Tagged:
Pending
Everyone else seems to be getting double BP but me. Not only does it not stack but I dont get any BP at all even if i were to be the one offering it. Halp pls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happened to me too, I guess until they fix it it's bugged x2. Try using in another match, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.