Having the Power/Addons of a Certain Killer on a Different Killer
- Platform: PC
- Description: I was playing a match as Bubba when I noticed that I did not have any addons equipped in-game, even though I was sure that I did in fact have certain adons for him currently equipped. In the post-game screen, I noticed that insted of having Bubba's regular power, I instead had Yamaoka's haunting along with the Spirit's addons. The addons and power did not impact my gameplay other than the fact that it was as if I had nothing equipped in the first place. The chainsaw was still usable.
- Steps to Reproduce: The only thing I did was have the Spirit selected in the pre-game lobby and switch to Bubba almost immediately before all players locked in.
- How Often: This is the first time I have ever seen something like this.
Tagged:
Pending

Comments