Killers and survivors compared in ranks
Hey guys, just want to have your opinion on this topic, ill start with a bold statement:
If you are not red rank as survivor you have not understood the basics of the game.
Exceptions:
- smurfs of course
- deranked people who want to bully killers
- people with not much time to play
- people who didnt play a longer time
- people who just goof arround
But every one else who is struggeling to reach high ranks and dedicates much time into the game does just not understand it.
I play killer more then survivor, but im doing all archive quests so im on the easy side of the game atm.
So what did I see on my vacation throughout ranks?
I saw survivors doing nothing. Until purple ranks no one did gens at all.
when reaching purple ranks you get a coinflip on your mates but most of the time people are purple ranks because of their perks.
In red ranks you have everything from
"Oh gosh the poor rank 15 baby meg is a victim of matchmaking" and then shes rank 1 because of meta perks
to
"holy ######### I wanna cry in a corner because gens fly and these guys actually know how to run tiles"
on the killer side its different.
You have green rank killers who play smart and fair but tunnelvision on chases.
You have purple rank killers who win only because of Noed
I think red rank killers are the most fair players in this game at least from my experience.
less noed, less tunneling less moris.
just an overview on how i see different ranks.
BUT
A green rank killer is by miles better at the game then a green rank survivor. BY MILES!
is it because green rank killers have to face red ranks all the time? is it because pipping as survivor is so easy?
is it because of strong meta perks?
why is it that you cant expect a green rank survivor to know how to breathe?
A friend of mine started the game as a survivor recently.
doesnt know the killers, doesnt know the maps.
I told him to play meg because she has good starting perks ( Sprintburst adrenaline) and then he should play bill to get BT.
40 hours into the game he has bill on level 40 and meg on 50 with this build:
Sprintburst, Adrenaline, Kindred and Borrowed time.
He was rank 7 at this time. 40 hours into the game.
Dont know what i wanna even say now.
I hope the new skill tracking system will be good.
right now its a mess.
Comments