Blackwater Swamp - You can go though wall (Fixed)
Platform: PC
Description of the issue: Survivors and killers can walk though this wall shown bellow.
Steps to reproduce (if possible) Find this wall next to the window and walk though it.
How often does this occur: After two matches, I can double confirmed that this bug exist on both version of Blackwater Swamp.
Tagged:
Pending



Comments
I just stumbled upon this aswell by accident, i can confirm. Tried to get the killer to go though it to check if they could, not sure if the killer can go though aswell since they didn't in my random game.
If you place yourself in the middle of the wall while downed you can't be picked up.
Hope for fix next patch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqByakZVnYE
the mind games, xD.
@HPhoenix That was the first time I found it and I was just going back and forth to make sure that it wasn't just lag.
Yup! But as of the Hot Fix that drop earlier, it is now fixed.