Ghastly Gateau Update
Its still not fixed. Stack your bloody party streamers instead for now
Its still not fixed. Stack your bloody party streamers instead for now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This should of been on the loading screens XD
The quote is
Reminder that when the game went from being published by Starbreeze to self-published the developers said they would not have the pressure to rush releases anymore and they could take their time to fix bugs and make sure the releases work properly.
I mean I guess it's true they don't have pressure to release anymore, but I didn't think this would refer to them not being pressured to release bugfixes.
Is it I havnt seen it XD pffff ahah