can somebody use the p3 dwight head with hip retro outfit?
i've been a hip retro dwight fan since i got the skin . I think its the best outfit on him and i'd like to see how the bloody head looks on him before i start prestiging him
i've been a hip retro dwight fan since i got the skin . I think its the best outfit on him and i'd like to see how the bloody head looks on him before i start prestiging him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Doamneiama
I don't have the outfit unlocked, this is the best I can do:
thanks mate .
Another picture from ingame.