I just now noticed.
The song at the menu is Happy Birthday To You.
Gotta say I like this version better.
The song at the menu is Happy Birthday To You.
Gotta say I like this version better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been waiting days for someone to mention this. Haha
I was waiting for a match and was scrolling through the forums and heard the last little bit and was like “Is that...what I think it is?” I sat and listened and sure enough I was right. I felt that it was important that I share my fountain of infinite wisdom lol.
I hummed along to it and I'm assuming(from how many "syllables" were in the tune) It's Happy Birthday dear Dead By Daylight.
That’s adorable though. I love it.