If BHVR isnโt doing a quote contest amongst its employees, it needs to!
The quotes are awesome. Any chance we can get an entire list of them here and vote on the best ones! Gives those employees a prize!
btw, my current fave for best is โ๐ถ๐ถ99 little bugs in the game, 99 little bugs. Take one down, pass it around, 103 little bugs in the game!๐ถ๐ถโ
Comments
Matt's offer for bubble tea during a trying day is my favorite especially because someone posted the accompanying gem in a meme thread in the Off-Topic sub-forum. LMFAO
I think Peanits had the best quote when he says "We actually do play our game, just not the side you do"
It just reflects the community so well.
I like the quote Louis gave us "Take to the stars and explore new realms in the upcoming spinoff adventure 'Hillbilly Space Program', coming to a sloped rock near you!"
I agree!
Not_Queen has the best quotes.
@not_Queen looks like you have a fan! Might be in your best interest to try selling this idea to the team, eh? ๐