Question about 4th Anniversary login rewards
When the reward says the 23rd to the 25th, does that mean logging in on the 25th (today) is too late for that reward? Or does it include the 25th?
Tagged:
Mod
When the reward says the 23rd to the 25th, does that mean logging in on the 25th (today) is too late for that reward? Or does it include the 25th?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It includes the 25th.
Great, thank you!
Are you sure about this? I received two other rewards but not the Pecan Crown for the Deathslinger. I opened a ticket though.
I’m on PS4 and I’ve clicked the external link in the news and searched everywhere but there’s nowhere to login. I’ve been playing every day but I don’t know where to login and I have no login rewards! This is very frustrating!
Just by opening the game you should receive the rewards. I did after jumping into queues without having to do anything special so you should open a customer support ticket