Pyramid head stuck and survivor
I was on PS4 I was using pyramid head and hooked a survivor but when I hooked her she was stuck on the grabbing the hook animation I was also stuck in rites of judgment but left no trail after a bit I became stuck in place using rites of judgement after that I told the meg to let me down her so I can pick her up to see if it fixes it but the only thing it did was made be able to do punishment of the damned after they used the gates to escape the entity progress started but when they all left the person on the hook still didn’t die the game didn’t end either the game ended when the person on the hook left but I was stuck there for about until the game actually ended this happened only once I even have video of it and pictures


Comments