Ehm, how do I get the anniversary skins?
playing every day and i saw people with the claudette anniversary skin, what am I doing wrong?
playing every day and i saw people with the claudette anniversary skin, what am I doing wrong?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should have it if you logged in, right now it's just the face, as far as I know if someone has the full set for claudette they might be hacking.
Edit: it's just the shirt, not the face
I logged in every day since idk weeks and I didn't received anything. (EU)
I checked in on the website. So it was a hacker. I had a Claudette with the full anniversary outfit and I wa slike: what?? why am I missing it?
I have the Deathslingers head so everything is fine.