Remove the "bubble" after killer hooks survivor.
I can't see where killer is going because of this effect. It's really annoying.
I can't see where killer is going because of this effect. It's really annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And we can't see anything when a gen got repaired, or if someone miss a skillcheck
While it can be annoying, in most cases it really doesn’t matter and you can play around that, bring yourself in a better position before the hooking
While we’re at it can we do something about the orange visual effect that plays when a survivor is unhooked??
Like I’m trying to see where they’re going or if they’re healing under hook so I can get a shot as huntress, can you MOVE?
These should both be an option in the menu, the effects annoy me as survivor and killer and it’s just... eurgh...