Why Do adrenaline works while exhausted?
Self Explanatory.
Self Explanatory.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
I agree.
Of course.
It's an Adrenaline rush.
It works like how your Adrenaline works. Have you been dead tired one day and something happened that gave you that rush?
Works the same way.
Yeah, but if you are already exhausted, it means that you glucose levels is low, so, if you receive an adrenaline burst, it could be deadly I suppose. Also, do you want to use REALITY to explain something on this game? We fall from 3 floors and only make a strange noise.
It's a one time use perk that you only get to activate if the survivors successfully repair all generators. That's why.
Stop complaining, this perk works only once. Get over with it
Yeah but....the perk IS called Adrenaline and it functions like so.
I'm just pointing it out, I'm not here to argue/debate.
Same how noed works when I cleansed 4 totems :)