What’s the best perk to use
For when a killer goes out of their way to only tunnel one survivor?.I didn’t do anything toxic or salty but my three teammates got to escape I was jake during the match😒.
Tagged:
Mod
For when a killer goes out of their way to only tunnel one survivor?.I didn’t do anything toxic or salty but my three teammates got to escape I was jake during the match😒.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sprint burst, you work on a gen in a deadzone? zoom away to a safe area, killer gonna tunnel you? zoom away to a pallet, u wanna get a quick save? zoom to the hook. (The only perk that counters tunneling is Decisive strike but it wont save u if you never survive chases anyway)
Z O O M
If your three teammates escaped then that's a success!
Super tryhard build: DS, BT, unbreakable and any exhaustion perk except head on.
Solo Looping build: iron will, qnq, sprint burst, DS.
Bro build: BT, iron will, SB and DS.
I put DS because of tunneling issues in your case.
If you want a build that'll help you be chased for the longest possible time with a killer solely focused on you, typically you want:
Thanks beautiful people I’ll try each one😀.