Impressive
Couldn't log into this website on mobile, cakes still broke, more glitches than actually working mechanics. None of these issues are being addressed, but yet the topic I just created asking the devs what's taking so long and why is the game so broken when they have so much money coming in from cosmetics alone got deleted instantly.
Comments
1.) Yes, I and I alone am the only person who encountered this issue. Thank you.
2.) Yeah. lol Not sure what else to say
3.) I had a game where I self cared instead of dropping a pallet... I don't even run self care. Also had more crashes this month than my entire 2+ years with the game. Floating survivors, survivors clipping through killer, perks not triggering how and when they should... it is a bit much, but you're right, maybe the broken/working mechanic ratio is more 40/60.
4.) The cakes are legit a copy-paste item. How does one mess that up and why are they trying to sell it on here and their twitter like it's a beneficial glitch?