Not getting log in rewards?

I know how these things usually work and I've launched dbd and played on my ps4 every day since the events started and I haven't gotten any outfits or charms?

I dont really care for the outfits but i really wanted the charms, is this a common bug for anyone?

Comments

  • Hm....they're silently giving it to everyone.

    Have you checked your cosmetics in the lobby?

  • @Shorknado said:

    I know how these things usually work and I've launched dbd and played on my ps4 every day since the events started and I haven't gotten any outfits or charms?

    I dont really care for the outfits but i really wanted the charms, is this a common bug for anyone?

    I’m also having this issue. Haven’t seen the cosmetics or charms since the event started. Been checking cosmetics most days and there’s nothing.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Hm....they're silently giving it to everyone.

    Have you checked your cosmetics in the lobby?

    Havent seen it yet, but hopefully they pop up eventually!

  • i have deathslingers hat if its any consolation. no idea when i got it. just was there.

  • You get one item a day and since its been 3 days you should have

    • Deathslinger's hat

    20200625_185434.jpg


    • Claudette's Shirt

    20200625_184558.jpg


    • A 4th Anniversary Charm

    20200625_185407.jpg


    EDIT:

    I might be wrong... we may get them randomly.