Prestige hurts Survivors
Having the prestige increased rate of higher rarity items sucks when you're trying to level up Survivors.
Survivor add-ons get worse the higher tier they are most of the time. No one wants a 7000 lightbulb for gods sake or a bunch of key add-ons that show up more often then the keys themselves.
Ideally I'd want my bloodwebs filled with brown and yellow items. Stuff like batteries, med-kit/toolbox charge increases are much more practical and they don't eat through my points.
A yellow medkit with bandages is just as good as the purple one and it gets rid of two bloodweb slots so you can be more economical unlocking perks. Same with a yellow flashlight with a couple batteries instead of a purple one etc.
Comments
I agree with you on this. They need to look at what decent and knowledgeable survivors use in terms of items and add ons and change the rarity to correspond with the data they get. Yea some pink and purple add on's are kinda less used and aren't as useful as say a green flashlight with the green battery and yellow filament.
I didn't realize prestige did this. Good thing I decided to unlock all survivor perks on my main without doing so.
Would be nice if we can convert/sell all the items and add-ons we don't use back into BP instead of having them sit for years never being used.