Possibly. He's killed many people over the years and there's no statute of limitations for murder, religious sacrificial reasons or not, but, I hear the issue they're having is bringing him in since whoever summons him must also die. Go figure.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
who said I believed it? I’m just wondering.
Well excuse me for trying 😒.
I actually could of just got a yes or no, not a “don’t believe everything you see on the internet.”.
👋.
Possibly. He's killed many people over the years and there's no statute of limitations for murder, religious sacrificial reasons or not, but, I hear the issue they're having is bringing him in since whoever summons him must also die. Go figure.