The Pale Rose - Missing collision
On The Pale Rose, under the deck there is a missing collision next to a window vault.
Both the killer and survivor can go through.
Tagged:
Pending
On The Pale Rose, under the deck there is a missing collision next to a window vault.
Both the killer and survivor can go through.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been showing killers and survivors of this bug to have it reported more and yes I have been using it but I will let the killer kill me for it and I dislike the fact that I find a random killer abuse this bug and that's how I found out about it I hope it get's fixed soon and thank you for reading this.