Crowns on Lery's?
Just had a match where not one crown spawned on Lery's. Can anyone confirm whether they have acquired one from here? I ended up messaging the whole group but nobody had or even seen one and the game went on about 15-20 mins.
Just had a match where not one crown spawned on Lery's. Can anyone confirm whether they have acquired one from here? I ended up messaging the whole group but nobody had or even seen one and the game went on about 15-20 mins.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes they spawn on lerys. You just got unlucky. I found one on the corner of the map where the totem spawns sometimes near the debrees