Pyramid Head tweak ideas

So I am gathering ideas that I make or see people say on these forums to make a tweak idea for Pyramid, as his chase is very lacking imo.


Buffs to Pyramid

-Make the Cages spawn anywhere outside a 24 meter boundary of Pyramid Head.

”This is due to how heavily predictable his Cages are at the moment, I want to make them less predictable so when I nerf him it doesn’t hurt as bad”

-Make around 4 meters of the ranged attack (starting from pyramid head) apply the “Torment” effect

”I want it to feel like he is rewarded for hitting short range shots with it, however this is something that could easily become an Add-on for Pyramid Head”

-Give Pyramid Head a notification if someone releases someone from the cage

”I can’t tell if this is a bug or not but it feels weird how these don’t give out notifications”

Pyramid Head Nerfs

-remove Pyramid Head’s aura reading on his Cages

”He has an issue that makes him an incredibly good camper and tunneler, his nerfs will be hurting his camp/tunnel potential”

-Survivors can rescue a survivor out of the Cage Of Torment at any angle I.E teleporting towards the front, even through Pyramid Head

”I have yet to be ‘face camped’ while in the cage but apparently its possible”


These are all subject to change, feel free to give out ideas for this!

Comments