This Or That: Meg Or Claudette?
Welcome back to This Or That!
Today we are doing a character version, so, Meg or Claudette?
Welcome back to This Or That!
Today we are doing a character version, so, Meg or Claudette?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meg. I prefer Claudette's perks but there's a very negative stigma attached to playing her.
Meg 100%
Meg is one of my favorite survivors and I barely play Claudette. So yeah, def Meg.
Claudette! Introverted gardener! She looks sweet and has cool clothes.
I'm a Claudette main, because I think she is the cutest and has the cutest clothes. Meg really needs some better hair choices, plus clothing imo.
Claudette. The ninja playstyle is kind of fun. Meg is overrated and looks ugly, and it irritates me when people fetishise Meg.