something i learned recently
so I was playing against a SWF duo (I think SWF duo since their names were similar and their loadouts were similar), a Meg with Object and a Nea who clicky clicked basically constantly (despite going down in less then 20 seconds every single chase)
so after I killed the 2 solos it was down to those 2, Meg knew how to play the game and due to overconfidence I chased for very long, 3 gens in fact (completely my own fault)
I still got the 4k, but I learned that if the obsession is good at the game then going for a M1 is a lot better then going for a double shred and saving STBFL stacks
so despite being up against some guys high off their own farts, I learned a very valuable lesson, thank you survs
Comments
people discovered stbfl was the best perk for demo on day 1 already, hard to see a demo without it
exactly, just took me a few months to learn the lesson I learned today