Borderlands psycho legion set 🤔

I was wondering how they could make sets work earlier and I thought it would be a pretty cool idea if they made a little license deal with gearbox and made my man frank into the iconic psycho from borderlands! It would be a set of course, he'd have his buzzsaw as a weapon too! It would be something different, it's non horror but would totally fit frank! Just a small little license to make a character a skin which I think would be cool for bhvr to do more since the roger rabbit legion! Thoughts?

Comments

  • No. Robbie the Rabbit actually is a creepy Horror icon, in gaming culture.

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    No. Robbie the Rabbit actually is a creepy Horror icon, in gaming culture.

    But what I'm saying is it would be nice to have something non horror for a change. Just because it's a horror game doesn't mean it has to just be all horror, least that's how I see it