Stop abusing Aura Reading
I'm so sick of people who are just taking adventage of my Aura Reading Ability. They see me, they are getting chased and always try to bring the killer to me. Most of the time when I am injured and they are healthy+they are getting chased, I am always getting tunneled because of those mates.
Like why? Most of the time I am not dead on hook, but it's still such a rude move. I am using perks like Better Together or Blood Pact, so people can to me for healing, know this gen is getting progress, coop points or they know when someone getting chased. It's really important and helpful information in Solo Q.
So that's I really don't understand why people are playing so toxic towards their own mates. It's so pathetic.
Comments
Welcome to Solo Q. i had the same experience using After Care.
maybe use Perks like Bond, Empathy or even a broken key with addons so you can find others but you don’t reveal yourself.
Those first times I play Laurie, I tend to get other killed to get use of Sole survivors. Too bad Im not a good chaser so I usually die before make it to work.
Except that one time, I succeed getting other 3 killed. But killer had rancor..Never do it again.