Ugliest/Prettiest Survivor?

Yui wins ugly, she's beyond hideous. They literally made her look like a biological man with that overextended jaw and her voice is just EUGH. Barf. Meg is pretty ugly too, prior to Yui she'd be my #1.

Prettiest probably goes to Kate. She's a cute country girl and has super cute and interchangeable cosmetics too. I think Jane is pretty too, she arguably has the best outfits in the game.

Your thoughts?

Comments

  • @JetTheWaffleCat said:

    Prettiest has to go to Jane. Nearly all of her outfits can mix and match and she has really good style.

    Dwight and Jeff are tied for me for most attractive males.

    Ugliest has to go to Meg... She looks like a caveman with a meth addiction.

    Quentin as well minus the caveman and a little more like his face is melting.

    A caveman with a meth addiction.....LOL 🤣

  • Females

    Prettiest: Yui

    Ugliest: Meg and Nancy

    Males:

    Finest: Daddy Dwight

    Ugliest: David

  • Females

    Prettiest: Yui

    Ugliest: Meg

    Males

    Prettiest: Jake

    Ugliest: David

  • Prettiest def. Quentin, pair his model up with Steves voice and it becomes pure perfection.


    Is that enough to get me banned? xD

  • I don‘t get why people think Meg is ugly. I think she looks very good.

    Best looking women are Kate and Feng, ugliest is Jane.

    For guys, Jeff looks best, Quentin worst.

  • I can't believe people are actually voting anyone but Nea the ugliest. She's the pig-faced girl and most of her cosmetics just make her worse.

  • @F60_31 said:

    I don‘t get why people think Meg is ugly. I think she looks very good.

    Best looking women are Kate and Feng, ugliest is Jane.

    For guys, Jeff looks best, Quentin worst.

    I don't get it too. Meg is pretty good looking with fine athetic body.

  • The best twink is obviously Dwight. The ugliest I'll let speak for itself:

    image.png

    It's a shame in the movie he is a snack but in the game he's a monster that's lived ten thousand mortal lifetimes in his search for skin cream.

    Ugliest female survivor is probably a tie between Nea, Cheryl, and Laurie. At least the models they have in game like poor Quentin. Prettiest is Claudette in her dress cosmetics, Kate in some outfits, and Jane for being so thicccc.

  • Best looking males: Dwight and David

    Best looking females: Kate and Jane

    Worst looking male: Quentin

    Worst looking female: Claudette (mostly just her ingame model)

  • Cuttest -> Feng

    Ugliest -> (my heart hurts saying that) Quentin

    Pretty -> Kate

    Best looking male -> Ace

    And obviously the best -> Nea

1 2 ›