I drop my item involuntarily every time I get hit

When playing as a survivor in the recent update (when Pyramid Head came out, not the anniversary update), I notice that every time I get hit by the killer, I rip my item and run off without it. I noticed I didn’t have it when I realized I couldn’t heal myself with the medkit I had before. I apparently didn’t have it. I figured out later that it always happens when I get hit by the killer. Since then, nothing has been done to fix this bug. Even with the newest update, it’s still there. PLEASE fix this.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Actual_Loli said:

    When playing as a survivor in the recent update (when Pyramid Head came out, not the anniversary update), I notice that every time I get hit by the killer, I rip my item and run off without it. I noticed I didn’t have it when I realized I couldn’t heal myself with the medkit I had before. I apparently didn’t have it. I figured out later that it always happens when I get hit by the killer. Since then, nothing has been done to fix this bug. Even with the newest update, it’s still there. PLEASE fix this.

    Did the killer have ' Franklin's Demise '? That perk make it when the killer hits you with their base attack, you drop your item.