ps4 any one else having this problem
when being killer or survivor it starts of ok walking as should be but then it starts walking slow then back to normal then slow most of the game slow walking speed. with survivor it more has the odd second of it like something is holding you back from normal speed its to slow. it happens alot and i know the controller is ok with other games
Comments
Mines fine on both my killer and survivor main.
It sounds like it's a controller problem even though you say it's okay for you. No issues here.
thanks both
Happened to me with an old controller, once I got a new one it stopped.
thanks
Yea that happened to me today but I'm assuming i just need a new controller
Do you have a scuf controller? I had this issue and found out the sensor in my controller was going bad. Tested it on some other games.
i got a new controller and alls ok now thanks all