Deathslinger 4th anniversary cosmetics help

SO I am logging in and no second deathslinger cosmetic, like ######### I should be getting this but I'm not so whats going on is this happening to everyone else?

Comments

  • @Dabihwow said:

    SO I am logging in and no second deathslinger cosmetic, like ######### I should be getting this but I'm not so whats going on is this happening to everyone else?

    I think its every 2 days a new piece which would be tommorow.

  • Untitled Image

    Today you get only hat

  • Like all the cosmetic awards aside from the crown, an individual piece is earned from logging in on different days here's the schedule:

    image.png image.png

    You should only have the Hat by logging in today, and you won't have the full outfit until July 2nd at the earliest, since that's when the last piece (the torso) drops.

    Here's the official post describing it all if you want to have a look-see yourself:

    Join us in the fog for the Dead by Daylight: 4th Anniversary Event. This Special Celebration Event introduces tons of surprises for you to discover, including an exclusive, time-limited game mechanic: The Anniversary Crown. 


  • Oh okay never mind I didn't see that