Killer connection issues on ps4?
I'm playing as survivor and 3 out of 4 games the killer has DCd with no good reason at all, just checking if there's connection issues? Wasted ghastly gateauxs which is annoying
I'm playing as survivor and 3 out of 4 games the killer has DCd with no good reason at all, just checking if there's connection issues? Wasted ghastly gateauxs which is annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on PS4 and have zero issues. I mean, it's DbD. Killers will DC when they're losing and just can't face a loss.
This didn't show the DC icon... Was only the first few games. Been okay since then.