Survivor using somekind of a bug or script
First sorry for bad english. (and sorry if its in the from category)
When i was playing killer, i ran to a nea that was using something, that made her run forward like she had unpluged internet, but she knew when i was coming close to her and teleported back where she started the bug/script
I don't know how to talk about it more, so here's link on a vid. that i recorded from the game (sorry for my discord friend):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzi5oZY37mk&feature=youtu.be
I want to know your thoughts
and it seem like his profile on steam is no more, but im gonna post it here so people know that this exists.
Comments
Lagswitch my dude,lagswitch.
I though it was fixed when they added dedicated servers
Nope,not at all. Worst thing,it wasn't as popular,but it has been in the game since 3.6.2. I guess,more and more people are using it.
Lame lagswicthers got a heap of that on the new map when it first dropped. Good bleed out though well played.